- Monitoring Report for CS 188.8.131.52 - No Further Action Required (1/19/16)
- QEP Executive Summary (2/13/15)
- SACSCOC Tenth Year Reaffirmation Letter (1/13/15)
- SACSCOC Fifth Year Reaffirmation Letter (7/8/11)
- SACSCOC - Off Campus Sites - Final Approval (7/10/10)
- SACSCOC Report of the Substantive Change Committee Examining Off-Campus Sites as Part of the Fifth Year Interim Report (4/28/10)
- SACSCOC Accreditation Reaffirmation Letter (1/6/05)
The institution has developed an acceptable Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) that includes an institutional process for identifying key issues emerging from institutional assessment and focuses on learning outcomes and/or the environment supporting student learning and accomplishing the mission of the institution.
The institution has developed a Quality Enhancement Plan that (1) demonstrates institutional capability for the initiation, implementation, and completion of the QEP; (2) includes broad-based involvement of institutional constituencies in the development and pro posed implementation of the QEP; and (3) identifies goals and a plan to assess their achievement.